WWII Memorial Knife with Custom Etching of Delila
WWII Memorial Knife with Custom Etching of Delila.
• Reproduction of Knife made during WWII by Peter Glusac, friend of Clement Schulman and his son, Peter.
• Commissioned by Peter Schulman.
• Sheath & Knife made by Todd Kopp.
• Custom Etching of Delila and Inscription Etching by Francine.
• Made from Boye Dendritic Steel Barstock, Heat Treated by Dan Harrison.
• Sterling Silver Fittings.
• Exhibition Grade Desert Ironwood Burl Handle.
• Sterling Silver, Lapis Artstone, Mammoth Ivory, Coral Artstone Ringsets.
• Archive - Order Only. Please Contact Us
Archive Prices May Not Be Current