9 inch Don Norris Bowie with Custom Etching of Ostriches.
***AUCTION NOW OPEN***
Place Your Bid HERE ~ Scroll Down to "Comments"
CURRENT BID: $3,000.00
BIDDING ENDS: 11:55 PM, PDT, September 30, 2021
Full Payment Due at Close of Auction
9" Don Norris Bowie Knife with Custom Etching of Ostriches.
Featured in KNIVES 2018, p.150
• One of a Kind, Signed Custom Etching by Francine, 2014.
• Bamboo Sprig by David Boye on Backside.
• Knife by Don Norris made from A&N Dendritic D2 Casting.
• Overall Length is 14".
• Tapered Tang.
• Mammoth Handle Completed and Fine Finished by David Ammons.
• Nickel Silver Guard with File-worked Edge.
• Nickel Silver Bolster.
• White Ostrich Leg Skin Inlay in Black Ostrich Frog Sheath by Todd Kopp.
• Scrimshaw by Bob Hergert Set in Silver Bezel by Todd Kopp.
• Black Nylon Zippered Fleece-Lined Padded Storage Pouch for Knife and Sheath.
• Includes Leather Portfolio with Documentation and Photos in Archival Sheet Protectors.
• Ready for Delivery Now.
Sister Knife ~ Don Norris Bowie with Custom Etching of Alligators and Friends.
Price: Negotiable. Please Contact Us to make an offer.
Photos with Blue Background by SharpByCoop.